Thursday, August 23, 2012

American Made.

I just submitted my Etsy Shop to the American Made Contest presented by Martha Stewart this morning. My nominee page is located here. The finalists will be selected and announced and beginning Septembet 7th, 2012 the general public will be able to cast their votes each day for their favorite shop to win the Audience Choice Award. The winner will receive $10,000 and a trip to NYC to attend the American Made Award and the Workshop.




When it comes to a contest that requires public voting to determine the winners, I'm not at all confidence because I have never been popular and my product designs are geared towards a particular niche market. However, I think this is a great opportunity to introduce my new business to a broader audience and it would be a great fun to compete at a national level. I will post if I was selected as a finalist. If it ever happens, comes September 7th, my dear readers please go to the website and vote for me!!




No comments:

Post a Comment